- Total roofing experience: 8 years
- Been with Red Letter Roofing Team: 7 years
- What I like most about the company: Small and family-owned. You don’t feel like just a number here—the overall quality of life is better than at the big competitors.
- What makes Red Letter Roofing successful: Both Red Letter and I genuinely care about our customers, their properties and their overall experience. We want to be a part of their team and do the best we can to stand out and eliminate any headaches common in the industry when it comes to roofing.
- What activities do you enjoy in your free time? Hunting, fishing, working with my dog and spending time with family.
Tell us about your family: I am engaged to a wonderful fiancée.
- We have a yellow Labrador who is basically our son and is too smart for his own good.
View Other Team Members
Red Letter Roofing
1316 Bobbitt Drive
Garner, NC 27529