Why Red Letter Roofing?
Benefit from a Culture Built on Care, Commitment and Communication.
Red Letter Roofing specializes in commercial and residential roofing for projects of all sizes and types throughout the Southeast.
Curious about our name? We chose it because “red letter” means “memorable and of special importance,” including the words attributed to Christ in the Bible. The name reflects our company’s values and how we feel about each client. For us, your project is not a business transaction, it’s personal. We are out to earn your trust and provide value that makes you feel the day you chose us was a “Red Letter Day” for your business or home.
Who We Serve
We offer a wide range of roofing services in many industries. We serve property managers, developers and architects, representing office buildings, warehouses, shopping centers, hotels, restaurants and many others. More than 80% of our business is from repeat customers. We are honored to serve our long-term clients and dedicated to creating lasting customer relationships with each new project we take on.
What Makes Us Different: Our Core Values
- Provide customer service like that of a friend — We are all about taking care of our customers, first and foremost. We will look after you and your asset as if it were one of our own.
- Conduct business with integrity and transparency — We always try to do more than what is expected and add value to each job. We will communicate clearly and completely throughout your project. If a problem occurs, you can count on us being proactive in owning it and resolving it.
- Keep surprises to an absolute minimum — We focus on helping minimize your risk. We’re here to help solve problems, not create them, while we repair or replace your roof. So, we will identify and communicate any potential problems we see, and we will strive to minimize disruptions for your tenants.
- Create a company culture of respect, loyalty and inclusion — We are committed to hiring, training and working with the best in the industry. So, we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all our stakeholders—employees, customers and suppliers—are respected, heard and encouraged to contribute and express themselves.
- Build and maintain trust — We invite you to give us your “headaches!” Whatever the assignment, we strive for a positive customer experience, and a relationship, unmatched by any of our competitors.
Red Letter Roofing
1316 Bobbitt Drive
Garner, NC 27529